The perfect event to relieve the stress and start the week with more energy!
An opportunity to explore Friuli Venezia Giulia by discovering yourself.
Let your senses guide you and prepare your body to taste local wine and food with a deeper awareness.
We will meet on Sunday 26 July 2020 at Pizzulin winery (Prepotto – UD): we will start with a “mindful sensory awakening” experience to balance our energies and enjoy the calm and serenity offered by the surrounding natural landscapes. We will relieve stress and focus on the here and now: by closing our eyes, breathing slowly, listening to the silence and awakening our senses.
After a moment just for ourselves, we will gradually start a journey to discover local food: we will be guided in a tasting involving and stimulating all our senses with a greater awareness.
We will close our eyes and taste a selection of wines paired with local food: we will use our noses and mouths to learn to appreciate the characteristics of the wines and to correctly combine wine and food.
- 4 pm Arrival and distribution of the “welcome kit”
- 4.20 pm Presentation of the event
- 4.30 pm “Mindful sensory awakening” experience with the psychotherapist Manuela Pontoni
- 5.30 pm Revolutionary wine and food tasting with Giovanni Munisso
- 6.30 pm Guided tour of the winery (optional – the tour will be held outdoors, keeping social distancing and using personal protective equipment)
The fee for the experience is 40€, but you will have a reduction of 10€ if you join the Wine Club!
The fee includes:
- Welcome kit
- “Mindful sensory awakening” experience with the psychotherapist Manuela Pontoni
- Guided tasting with 3 wines paired with 3 local recipes
- Guided tour of the winery
(reservation required – limited capacity)
Designed by Vino e Sapori FVG in partnership with Movimento Turismo del Vino FVG.